Start your career in IT at Kingswood IT International a process which will provide you with the foundations needed to climb the career ladder and specialise in a certain discipline, be it networking, Cyber Security, or Software development. Our online IT courses are well structured to provide a learner with the necessary Support required for you to progress in any of your preferred courses of choice. Each registered learner is allocated a supervisor who is tasked and mandated with the task of helping the learner throughout his/her career.
Courses are accessible on a Computer, Laptop, Tablet or Smartphone. Courses are designed in video with audio, printable, includes One-on-One Mentoring, Free Virtual-LABS with feedback and exam preps. Learners are assessed after each lecture, all assessments can be retaken at no additional cost. Receive a .pdf and original Certificate within 1 week which can be added to your CV. International exams are optional and can be written at any time.
Our student online system is user friendly and so interactive in a way that all our learners will participate in each session as they are physically in a classroom with the instructor. All our learners will be helped with the preparation of the international exams.
- Grade 10 certificate; or National Certificate (Vocational)L2 or equivalent qualification, Computer Literacy recommended
- Math Literacy / Mathematics/ Technical Maths
- Application form & diagnostics assessment at the campus
Learners are assessed continuously throughout their learning experience at Kingswood IT International. Learners may participate in as many non-formal formative assessments in order to prepare international exams. International summative exams sittings attract an additional fee
- Microsoft Imagine Academy
- MICT Seta
All Modules are compulsory and must be passed
Registered learners are required to log in to our online system in times prescribed by their timetables for all their rollouts that are monitored by our centralised online system. All learner assessments are urgently marked and sent back to the learner as soon as possible.
- Study Manuals
- Study Guides
- Student Card
- Welcome Pack
- Toolkit (included with Technical Courses)
- Courier costs
- Discounted International exam vouchers
- IT Academy Course Mastery Certificate
Your Quick Course Guide
220-1001 & 220-1002
- Use proper computer system and networking terminology.
- Perform help desk functions to answer user questions and provide user training on application software and fundamental operating systems functions.
- Disassemble, troubleshoot/debug, upgrade, replace basic components, and reassemble servers and client systems.
- Implement Local Area Networks using both static and dynamic addressing techniques including subnetting.
- Install and configure domain-based local area networks.
- Use computer systems and networks in a responsible and ethical manner.
- Network Support Technician
- Routing and Switching support Technician
- Network Specialist Technician