Why you should attend?
ISO/IEC 38500 Foundation training enables you to learn the best practices for the use of IT within your organization. During this training course, you will be able to understand the key principles and practices of IT Governance. After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 38500 IT Corporate Governance Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, guiding principles and management approach.
- Understand the basic elements of IT Governance
- Acknowledge the principles of good IT Governance
- Understand the ISO/IEC 38500 Evaluate-Direct-Monitor Model and how it can be used
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in IT Governance
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of IT Governance
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in IT Governance