DISTANCE LEARNING (CORRESPONDENCE) COURSE
Study Manuals, Study Guides, Toolkit, Welcome Pack and a Student Card will be couriered within 7 working days. Assignments are completed and returned via e-mail to IT Academy for marking by our Assessor. Original Certificates are sent via registered mail within 1 week of course completion.
- Grade 10 certificate; or National Certificate (Vocational)L2 or equivalent qualification, Computer Literacy recommended
- Math Literacy / Mathematics/ Technical Maths
- Application form & diagnostics assessment at the campus
Learners are assessed continuously throughout their learning experience at Kingswood IT International. Learners may participate in as many non-formal formative assessments in order to prepare international exams. International summative exams sittings attract an additional fee
- Microsoft Imagine Academy
- MICT Seta
All Modules are compulsory and must be passed
Study Manuals, Study Guides, Toolkit, Welcome Pack and a Student Card will be couriered within 7 working days. Assignments are completed and returned via e-mail to Kingswood IT International for marking by our Assessor. Original Certificates are sent via registered mail within 1 week of course
- Study Manuals
- Study Guides
- Student Card
- Welcome Pack
- Toolkit (included with Technical Courses)
- Courier costs
- Discounted International exam vouchers
- IT Academy Course Mastery Certificate
Your Quick Course Guide
220-1001 & 220-1002
- Use proper computer system and networking terminology.
- Perform help desk functions to answer user questions and provide user training on application software and fundamental operating systems functions.
- Disassemble, troubleshoot/debug, upgrade, replace basic components, and reassemble servers and client systems.
- Implement Local Area Networks using both static and dynamic addressing techniques including subnetting.
- Install and configure domain-based local area networks.
- Use computer systems and networks in a responsible and ethical manner.
- Network Support Technician
- Routing and Switching support Technician
- Network Specialist Technician