Our Classroom Led rollouts are professionally conducted and learners are given extra support in our well-structured training rooms and state of art Labs.
The duration of our Classroom Led rollouts varies from 3 Months, 6 Months or 1 year depending on your preferred choice. Learners on our fulltime rollout structure can enrol for an extra year at our campus where they can undertake any of the following courses that are accredited by MICT Seta.
- National Certificate Technical Support Level: 4
- National Certificate: System Development Level 4
- National Certificate System Support Level 5
- National certificate System Development Level 5
- Grade 10 certificate; or National Certificate (Vocational)L2 or equivalent qualification, Computer Literacy recommended
- Math Literacy / Mathematics/ Technical Maths
- Application form & diagnostics assessment at the campus
Learners are assessed continuously throughout their learning experience at Kingswood IT International. Learners may participate in as many non-formal formative assessments in order to prepare international exams. International summative exams sittings attract an additional fee.
- Microsoft Imagine Academy
- MICT Seta
All Modules are compulsory and must be passed
Registered learners are required to report to our campus in relation to their prescribed timetables were each of them will be allocated a specific instructor who will be required to monitor and supervise them throughout their courses. Learning through this category is flexible in relation to the learner’s availability at our campus and we promise you extra Learner support practically in our state of art Labs to help you understand the concepts of your preferred field of study.
Learners attend classes at our campus. Seats are limited to 16 learners per class ensuring each learner receives individual attention.
COURSE FEE INCLUDES:
- Technical Facilitator
- Tablet with e-Books
- On-Site Practicals
- Welcome Pack
- Student Card
- Course Mastery Certificate (international exams are optional at an additional cost)
Learners are assessed continuously throughout their learning experience at Kingswood Academy. On successful course completion learners will receive Course Mastery Certification.
International exams are optional at an additional cost.
Your Quick Course Guide
Google – G Suite Administrator
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate 2020
Understand the Building Blocks of Azure Infrastructure as a Service
- Create Virtual Networks, Subnets, Allocate Private and Public IP Addressees
- Plan and Deploy Windows and Linux Virtual Machines
- Configure Traffic Filtering using Security Rules
- Manage and Attach Virtual Disks to VMs
- Create and Manage Storage Accounts
- Configure Users and Access Role Assignments
- Operate and Monitor VMs Ongoing Tasks
- Cloud Architect
- Cloud Specialist
- Cloud Engineer
- Network Specialist