Duration: 6 weeks-10hrs/Week
Rollout format: Online
Prerequisite: Basic analytical Background.
Data science and Python have become key industry drivers in the global job and opportunity market. This course with mix of lectures from industry experts and Ivy League academics will help students, recent graduates and young professionals learn classification analysis and its applications in business scenarios using Python programming language.
In this course you will learn:
- Supervised and unsupervised learning
- The difference between supervised and unsupervised learning
- Decision Tree with Python
- Regression Tree with Python
- Discriminant Analysis
- Naïve Bayes Classifier
- Support Vector Machines with Python
- k-Nearest Neighbor
This qualification has been designed to provide the student with a national certificate and multiple certifications, both locally and internationally recognized by industry for maximum employability.